Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another (not really) Snow Day

Well today was another day at home for Addie Claire and myself due to icy road conditions. So we went into CLEANING mode, which was really nice because now my weekend will not consist of cleaning the house.

I started off with the dreaded bathrooms. There is nothing worse than cleaning the bathroom floor when I can make a wig with the amount of hair that I lose on a daily basis. Pretty disgusting and by far my LEAST favorite chore. While I was cleaning the bathrooms I told Addie to go into her room and clean up her floor and put her toys back into her cubbies in her closet. She went in there and started cleaning so I left her and went into my bedroom. A little bit later I decided to go check on her and see how she was coming along. When I broke through the living room I could see into her room and her floor was cleaned up but I couldn't see her. I continued in her room and inside her closet I found this....





TINKERBELL! Addie decided to strip and dress-up while cleaning! It would have been really funny if her costume had been Cinderella!

No comments:

Post a Comment