Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Snow Day



Well we are out of school today without any snow! Interesting....nothing has really even fallen but we are out due to the potential snow and ice I suppose. Having some freezing rain now. In preparation of the snow day to come last night, Addie and I made vegetable soup and some rice krispy treats! She likes to help me in the kitchen. She will pull up her chair and try to do it all. I told her when I really want/need her to help one day, she won't want to any longer. Strange how that works!
Addie cheesin' it up! (She could be the next ad for Rice Krispy Treats)

Addie pouring in the marshmellows

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    It's great to see your blog and be able to read about your life. Addie is so cute and so grown up. Glad you guys are doing well. I hope that someday I can get a picture of Ayla sitting with Santa or just standing like Addie's is fine too. We did not have off Tuesday but did have early dismissal, which was nice. Your blog is very cute! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete