Friday, January 7, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Well the first week back from break is always bittersweet. Bitter because I have to get up early and teach all day to just go back to sleep again that night to do it again the next day. Sweet because it means that we are covering more days and getting closer to the end of the year where I can finally REST this summer! No classes, no moving, and hopefully (should definitely be) no editing on my grandfather's book. What will I do? :0) I'm sure I'll find something!

Likes:Snow in the forecast (yes, I am consumed by the weather during this time of year), after Christmas sales, Pepperidge Farms Artisan rolls- you gotta try them, in the frozen foods aisle and they come in whole grain or french- YUM!, Addie starting to write some of her letters WITHOUT having to trace the dots

Dislikes: getting up early, having bus duty the first week we go back- go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment