Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend means cookouts and my final days before the school year begins.  My parents had a cookout down at the dock where we used to keep our boat when I was young.  Addie and Grace were able to do what my sister and I did growing up....crabbing on the dock pilings.  Addie preferred to call it "crab fishing" but they had a ball.  When the crabs all swam away to safety, Addie and Grace decided to move onto the periwinkles that surround the dock.  They had a ball and neither of them made the dive into the water which makes it a good day! :0)  Most of the guys played cornhole and the ladies chatted it up.  It was a humid afternoon but a good time!
Grace caught a crab!!

Chris holding up a little one!
The Girls

Addie caught a crab too!
The girls found periwinkles




Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment