Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Day of School

Addie's first day of 1st grade was a success!  After much worry over how she wasn't going to know how to do the "hard" first grade material and no one will help her...she ended up coming home with a smile on her face!  She was so nervous Monday night that when I put her to bed she said, "Momma, when I get home tomorrow after I have a bad day, can we please talk about it?"  I told her to stop worrying and everything would be fine.  She woke up Tuesday morning on her own and came running down to our bedroom (already dressed too!) telling Adam and I... " FIRST GRADE, HERE I COME!"  Well that was a blessing to me after all those tears and frets the night before.  She said she had had a dream that first grade was fun and easy so she was ready.  Too cute!  Here are a couple pics we got on her first day of 1st grade!  May the rest of the year go as smoothly and happily as her first week of school has been!

Up bright and early with Mom! 



Addie in her 1st grade classroom
Adam is given the task of taking Addie to school on her first days since I have to be at work.  He is told, " DO not come home tonight unless you have taken a picture of Addie in her classroom."  Well folks, he's two for two...lucky for him! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment