Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our new toy

In one week we sold our Kubota tractor and bought a new 4-wheeler. We decided about a month ago to put the Kubota on craigslist and see what happens. We had many "nibbles" but no bites until Monday. A man called that morning and was here that afternoon with his trailer to take it away. During the week we were on the computer at night and looking during the day for our next toy. We ended up with this Artic Cat TRV that is pretty neat. I love the back comfortable seat that allows us to both ride together and it lets me have my own foot rest which is a definite plus since we both have big feet and it sits me up higher than him so I can see what is coming! Addie even fits comfortably between us to ride. I'm sure now that we have this, there will be no snow so we won't be able to try that aspect out of it, but we are excited for the trails to come! Plus Addie thinks it is just great that we all have 4-wheelers now!


No comments:

Post a Comment