Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Visit #1

Santa visit #1 went a little like this....started off positive with Addie wanting to go see him and with all smiles. We approached the man in the big red suit and still we were happy to see him. Santa then jokes and calls her boy names trying to get her to say her name which she too thought was funny. And then....the dreaded question. "Addie would you like to come sit on my lap and take a picture with me?" And their off- the water works begin! NOOOOOOOOOO with tears streaming down the cheeks! I did finally get her calmed down enough to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas.... very weepy might I add.."baby doll clothes please." Kids- gotta love 'em!

Once in the car, Addie talked a mile a minute about the "old, man Santa" and his reindeer jingle bell stick. She now thinks that "Santa is okay because he didn't hurt me and he gave me a candy cane." (she's a little paranoid! Last year she said Santa could come to her house as long as he didn't touch her! haha) She would also like to know where his reindeer are and I told them they were out to dinner and would be back to pick him up later. Santa visit #2 will be in about 2 weeks...next story to come. Maybe the picture of above will be without Momma this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment